2. ADDITIONAL TERMS From time to time, California Nurses for Ethical Standards may supplement these Terms with additional terms that pertain to specific Content, such as new or expanded services and products, courses or events (“Additional Terms”). You understand and agree that such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
4. CHANGES TO THE SITE California Nurses for Ethical Standards may modify or discontinue the Site, any portion thereof or any service, tool, digital product, product, event or course related to or contained on the Site without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party, except as otherwise provided in these Terms. We may also impose links on the use or access to certain features or portions of the Site, or restrict your access to any part or all of the Site, in all cases with or without notice to you or liability to us.
5. REGISTRATION INFORMATION Certain activities on the Site require registration which require you to provide your name, e-mail address and, in some cases, a physical address. You also may be asked to select a username and password. You agree to register only once using a single username. In addition to the required registration information, you may be asked (but are not required to provide) your gender, personal interests and other such information. You agree to provide accurate and complete information during registration and any edits to your member profile and agree to not (i) register under the name of another person, (ii) choose a username that is vulgar, profane or otherwise offensive, (iii) choose a username that impersonates or suggests representation of another entity, (iv) choose a username that incorporates a solicitation.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION, ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SECURITY You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and other information. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your username and password whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify California Nurses for Ethical Standards at info@California Nurses for Ethical Standards.com of any unauthorized use of your username or password. Although California Nurses for Ethical Standards will not be liable for losses caused by any unauthorized use of your username or other information, you may be liable for the losses of California Nurses for Ethical Standards or others due to such unauthorized use. Members should be aware that disclosure of personal information such as full name, address posted in Community Services may result in unwanted solicitations from third parties or unwanted communications. California Nurses for Ethical Standards disclaim any responsibility or liability from your discloser of such personal information or any other information in the Community Services.
8. COMMUNITY SERVICES; USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND MEMBER MANAGEMENT The Community Services areas of the Site may contain information intended only for Users who create usernames or join or register to use the Site (“Members”) and California Nurses for Ethical Standards reserves the right to limit features and these areas to Members. Although California Nurses for Ethical Standards may from time to time monitor the Content posted on the Site, California Nurses for Ethical Standards is under no obligation to do so. California Nurses for Ethical Standards attempts to create a safe and supportive environment for all individuals by taking measures to prevent offensive behavior but California Nurses for Ethical Standards makes no guarantee with respect to your experience of the Site. You understand that content posted by a Member is based on their personal opinion and experience and that the Site does not endorse nor guarantee the accuracy of any User-Generated Content and cannot be held liable for any damages incurred as a result of the submission or use thereof. California Nurses for Ethical Standards reserves the right (but is not obligated) to, without limitation and in California Nurses for Ethical Standards sole discretion,: (a) record the communications in the Community Services; (b) investigate any allegation that a communication does not conform to these Terms and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the User-Generated Content; (c) remove User-Generated Content which is abusive, illegal, or disruptive or that otherwise fail to conform with the Member conduct below or otherwise with these Terms; (d) monitor, edit or disclose any communication in the Community Services; (e) edit or delete any communication posted on the Site; (f) disclose any communication posted on any portion of the Site as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, regardless of whether such communications violates these standards and/or (g) reserve the right in our sole discretion to decline to remove any User-Generated Content that is submitted even if it violates these Terms. By reading, viewing, browsing or submitting user-generated content to Community Services you agree that you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications and your reliance on communications. California Nurses for Ethical Standards is not responsible for the consequences of communications within the Community Services areas. Any communication sent to you personally concerning your participation in the Community Services or related matters are not intended to be made public and you agree not to post these communications in the Community Services or elsewhere on the Internet. Please notify California Nurses for Ethical Standards at feedback@California Nurses for Ethical Standards.com immediately if you feel that a posted User-Generated Content is in violation of the Terms. If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you are dissatisfied with communications posted to the Site, your sole recourse is to terminate your use of the Site.